Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Airasia online booking

Been using Airasia for quite a few years now and the online booking system seems to be getting more and more comprehensive (for good reasons as you'll find out) as the years goes by.

I still remember when they first introduce the ability to choose the type of food you could order on the plane, then it got to a stage where you can choose whether you wanted blanket or not, insurance and so on and so forth.

 
Really?

I did a booking recently and to my surprise, Airasia charges extra for credit card payment. I'm sure the last time I used it, it was not the case. Else I would have remembered. Anyway, I chose to proceed to pay with Maybank online banking as it was free. What else will Airasia think of in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment